Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > touchscreen not working ms908
touchscreen not working ms908

5956 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2017-10-21 17:52:42

•   Level 2   
    (49) points
    justenecalamayan
    2017-02-05 17:59:43
     maxisys ms908 possible digitizer faulty or going out! of course this happens 1.5 months after the warranty expires. smh AUTEL!!!
    i will attach a photo of the affected area. 
    i have no touch screen functions in one particular area. 

i factory reset the tablet
    i removed all screen protectors
    used a USB mouse, and of course it works now. but who wants to carry around a mouse to a vehicle??!! 

just wondering if anybody has had any issues relating mine? cause i DOUBT, autel will fix this when my warranty just expired.! SMH again. 

where do i purchase a digitizer?
    how do i install a digitizer? im sure that will void the "warranty" (shouldnt matter if its not covered)
    how much will it cost for autel to repair my issue?

please help anyone. thanks again. 

keep in mind, when purchasing this unit, i had a faulty VCI unit right out of the box! autel replaced the VCI under warranty. 

im beginning to think my unit is a LEMON. 

any help is greatly appreciated. 

thank you

file:  IMG_4593.jpg

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-02-05 19:49:45 (Reply to:justenecalamayan)

I really think the after sale support for these price point scanners really  sucks from what I have observed on this forum . Autel seems to have forbid  Support from trying to help out any people on this user forum any longer like support once seemed to have cared somewhat . Problem is the support people that cared and tried to help likely has a Hard Ass boss where they get reprimanded often and you are   damned if you do, or damned if you don't offer help to users . If you buy a Pro or an Elite you are looking at about $1000- $1200 to purchase a so called total care update which may or may not get your unit repaired.
      If it were my unit  I wouldn't buy another update ever again period. I would not hesitate to to take one apart either and see if you might have a loose connection somewhere  you can maybe fix your self than paying a $1000 or more and possibly doing without a  tool for months waiting for repair or replacement.
      Kudos to this guy for doing the battery replacement himself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgRuZlL5WAc

•   Level 5   
    (254) points
    De Technician

2017-02-06 01:32:33 (Reply to:witsend)

my touchscreen on 905 given problem  also H  NOT WORKING  DOWN THE MIDDLE  NOT WORKING WHEN TRY TO WRITE VIN  INTO THE TAB        WHERE DO I GET  A SCREEN FROM 

•   Level 3   
    (73) points
    marius

2017-10-21 17:52:42 (Reply to:witsend)

Si eu am aceeasi problema la mine nu functioneaza partea de sus o atingere dupa ultima actualizare si daca deschide functia calculatorului functioneaza tot touchl nu pot folosi functia inapoi .automatic vin si restul comenIlor din susul touchului cum sa conectez mouse sau sa calibtez touchul
  Total1 Pages